Thursday 8 January 2015

Greetings...

<marquee>GREETINGS</marquee>

Meaning of various greetings are shown below:


Namaste: 
The Divine light in me acknowledges the Divine light in you.The God in me greets and meets the God in you.I honor the spirit in you that is also in me.The Diving wisdom in me recognizes and acknowledges the Divine wisdom in you.
Namaskar:
 a traditional Indian greeting or gesture of respect, made by bringing the palms together before the face or chest and bowing

As-salamu alaykum:
 May Peace be Upon you

As-salamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh:
 May Peace and Mercy and Blessings of Allah be Upon You

Sat sri Akaal: 
greeting in the Punjabi language used mostly by the followers of the Sikh religion. sat means truth, sri is an honorific word and Akaal(or Akalmeans the timeless being, God and thus the phrase can roughly be translated to, “God is the ultimate truth”.

Khamma Ghani:
 Khamma Ghani is Marwari word its style greeting to others , Its like Hello/Namaste in Rajasthani 



No comments:

Post a Comment

[How to] Connect an android device [using MTP] on Linux [Ubuntu 14.04 LTS] 100% working

I recently moved to Linux[Ubuntu 14.04 ] from windows 8.1 because it hangs a lot on my lappy. Apart from the cool features of Ubuntu , one...