IBM(International Business Machines Corporation)
No. of Employees
· Dedication to every client’s success
· Innovations that matter to the world
· Trust and personal responsibilities in all relations
· Minimum Aggregate Marks of 65% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
· Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
· No backlogs remaining at the time of interview.
· First attempt implies securing 65% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
· Improvement exam is not first attempted and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
· In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 65% aggregate marks in both courses.
About the Recruitment test
The interview procedure of IBM consists of following rounds
· Written Test
· Technical Round
· HR Interview